How Solar Street Light Benefits you?
1. No line voltage, trenching, or metering
2. No power outages
3. Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days
4. Distributed light and power – no single point of failure for enhanced security
5. Easy to install with quick connect plugs – less than 1 hour
6. No scheduled maintenance for up to 2 years
7. No cost of replacing concrete, asphalt or landscaping
8. No cost of transformers or meters to be added for electric service
9. Qualify for savings from various state and federal taxes and incentives
10. No monthly electric bills
11. Controlled charging to prolong battery service life
12. Long-life PV modules with more than 25 years of power generation capacity
13. Environmentally friendly – 100% powered by the sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption, eliminating pollution
14. Self-contained solution – Light on/off controlled by automatic daylight sensing or hour preset, no running or maintenance cost
15. Better light source – LED lights feature cool white light without flickering and higher brightness than sodium lights
16. Safe 12 volt/24 volt circuit, no risk of electric shock
How Bright is 60W LED Street Light?
Traditional street light we see on the highway used High/Low Pressure Sodium lamp.
A 60W LED can replace a 150W sodium lamp.
A 100W LED lamp ground illumines can replace a 250W sodium lamp (HPS).
Low light decay LED from U.S >130 Lm /W ,10,000 hours light decay < 3%.
LED beam angle: 150°, rectangular light distribution , high edge illumine.
The battery is waterproof and breathing free; enable to bury underground to achieve optimal constant environment temperature.
Overcharge and overdischarge protection
High efficiency A class chip, high power, stable output, high transparency optical glass